As you and our employees are at the heart of our concerns, we are improving the experience for you as hotel guests.
- We have prepared our teams to new protocols and service measures.
- Our team has always had rigourous approach for cleanliness. We are reviewing them and adapting them to the situation.
Throughout your stay, new measures may be put in place :
- Reception : front desk screens, reduced contact at check in and check out with pre checking online, hand sanitizers, sanitized key cards and stations, contact less device to be provided
- Public spaces and lobby : social distancing, additional deep cleaning of high touch surfaces, dedicated signage, disinfecting wipes available upon requests, flow direction could be implemented
- Guest rooms : additional attention to cleanliness, extra focus on cleaning procedures for high touch surfaces, disposable materials whenever possible, digitalized in-room documents, purifying devices usage between guests occupancies
- Breakfast : only in room or take away services until further notice.
Our team is using individual protective equipement whenever social distancing cannot be respected.
Our cleaning team is using cleaning gloves and eventually disposable aprons.
Flow direction are implemented.
Some services could be impacted by these measures : no breakfast buffet for example. Please ask our team if needed – as we are updating the measures according to releases of new guidance.
Many thanks for your understanding and adherence to our guidelines.